Formally known as Franklymydear.
This blog is 90% Shinee, Exo, other various groups, and K-drama. The main people you will see are in the bias list :). The other 10% are things we find amusing. Also, I used to make gifs but I'm lazy af now, so we'll see if I'll go back to that.